Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amazing Work From Home Opportunity in Health & Beauty

Like many people before me, I had searched for THE Company and THE work from home experience that would allow me to stay with my children instead of needing to go back out into the work force and the usual 9 - 5 grind.

After trying companies such as Avon, Creative Memories, Nutrimetics etc I found I wasnt getting anywhere and if anything I was spending money I could ill afford to. It seems my main focus of wanting to make money from home was to be just pure fantasy as I battled to gain momentum. And soon lost interest. The rewards and incentives were not at all what I was seeking and I guess i very much felt like just a number.

It wasn't until my natural curiosity and love of all things Aloe Vera that I stumbled across LR Health & Beauty Systems. The products sounded great but i was not all that keen to get involved in a business again given my previous experiences of late orders, substituted items etc. So this time I decided to join for ME. I wanted to buy at the wholesale prices. I mean it made sense to join. Why pay full retail if i could become a partner and buy at a cheaper price. I opted to go for the Aloe Vera Kit although i could have taken the other option of choosing my own products. When my kit arrived it was just like Christmas. I was bursting with excitement and dying to try everything out. Could these products possibly be as good as they look? Could they live up to all their promises....the more i looked i wondered if I might finally have been onto something BIG.

To my delight i LOVED all the products and it only left me wanting more. The more i tried the more i was convinced that LR products were all they promised to be and more. They are now part of my every day life. I mean who doesnt use cream soap, shampoo, conditioner, tooth gel, hand cream, makeup, fragrances, etc. nearly every day and now i was buying high quality products for 40% off their trade margin. I was wrapped.

I began talking to people about it and to my surprise my passion and enthusiasum was so full on that people were keen to know what all the fuss was about. It was then that i decided to take a better look at the business side of things. I mean what did i have to lose? I was already a personal buyer of the products, saving money and if i was able to share this with just one other person and make them see that this was NOT just another company in cosmetics etc then i would feel i had acheived something BIG.

I now have a team of people working towards their goals and loving LR like i do. People that try it and see for themselves understand how different this company is. The Asia Pacific Director often runs some of our Kick Off Meetings. He is so down to earth and funny!! Its hard to believe he has such an important role and believe me i mean that in the nicest possible way. My Team Leader is very helpful. Not pushy but there if i need her. Everyone is amazing. We have so much freedom to mould our business to suit our needs. All of us have the same opportunities and some go running for it. With Overseas Travel, Company Cars and Bonus Cheques.. there certainly is alot to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive